LOCAL COMMISSION FOR STRUGGLE WITH ANTI-SOCIAL ACTIONS OF JUVENILE AND UNDER AGED - SLIVEN
Sliven, blvd. “Tzar Osvoboditel” ¹ 1
- Organizes and coordinates the socio-preventative activity on the territory of the Municipality.
- Finds juvenile and under-aged who need help and takes measures for their social protection and development.
- Examines anti-social actions, committed by juvenile and under-aged on signals of prosecution, court, police, citizens and imposes educational measures on them according to the law for struggle against the anti-social actions of juvenile and under-aged.
- Renders assistance to the parents or the persons responsible for the education of the children.
- Assists the children from the socio-educational boarding-schools, reformatories before the competent institutions for settling their daily, labour and social problems.
- Elaborates and fulfills programmes for prevention of anti-social actions of juvenile and under-aged.
- Controls the children educational institution on the territory of the Municipality and the socio-educational boarding-school in the village of Dragodanovo.
- Analyzes the trends of delinquency and anti-social actions of children and the risk factors that affect its dynamics.
Two separate bodies function linked to the commission for struggle against juvenile and under-aged anti-social actions:
- Public educators;
- Centre for social adaptation – in it a multi-discipline team of highly qualified specialists offers free consultations to children with problems, confessed by themselves; parents and educators, related to the raising, the education and the development of the children.
The commission for struggle against the anti-social actions of juvenile and under-aged at Sliven Municipality consists of 15 members:
Chairperson: Radost Kostova – deputy-mayor
Secretary: Pavlina Angelova
The local commission for struggle against juvenile and under aged anti-social actions exercises its activity in partnership with all institutions and organizations represented in it, as well as with the Bulgaria Red Cross – Sliven, the International migration organization – Regional centre, Council on narcotic substances, Information preventative centre, Regional chamber of crafts.
The commission is open for new partnerships that will contribute to the achievement of lasting positive effect on the work with juvenile and under-aged delinquents, as well as prevention of criminal actions.
Secretary of commission – Pavlina Angelova
Tel.: 35944/611 154; gsm: 00359896788857