The newly build up Preventive-informational centre on the territory of the municipality gathers and spreads information about the use of psychoactive substances problems and connected with them, helps and coordinates the realization of the offered prevention programmes.
THE BASIC PURPOSES OF THE CENTRE ARE:
- Developing programmes, preventing violence and use of drugs;
- Organizing lectures, seminars and discussions with students, parents, teachers, pedagogic advisers and school specialists;
- Coordination and methodic direction of the preventive activities at schools;
- Organizing sexual and reproductive upbringing for students, sexual mature, sexual contacts, diseases, sexual infections and AIDS protection;
- A consultative activity with children, young people and their families at risk;
- Cooperation with young people for drug overcoming and re-socialization and integration in the society;
- Sociologic research, information system and database maintenance;
- Preparation and publishing of information materials, connected to the use of drugs ( e. g. booklets, brochures);
- Organizing different youth preventive initiatives (competitions, concerts, spectacles, contests, etc.);
- Healthy life promotions;
- Coordinating the interaction between the municipal authorities and all institutions, departments and organizations, connected to the law, safety, health and calmness of the students at and out of school.