|Mental backward children and young people daily centre – mental backward adults daily centre "St. Stilian Childguardian" - Sliven|
MENTAL BACKWARD CHILDREN AND YOUNG PEOPLE DAILY CENTRE - MENTAL BACKWARD ADULTS DAILY CENTRE "ST. STILIAN CHILDGUARDIAN" - SLIVEN
Sliven, Drujba neighbourhood; tel.: +359 44/8 83 26; +359 44/66 71 12
MBCYPDC offers social services for mental backward children and young people from 3 to 18 from Sliven /Sliven Municipality. Capacity - 30 people.
MBADC offers social services for the mental backward adults over 18 from Sliven / Sliven Municipality. Capacity - 20 people.
The social services’ recipients at the Day Centre live in a natural family atmosphere. This means not just supporting the disabled people but also supporting their families.
WE BELIEVE IN:
work with a smile
good working conditions
THE DAILY CENTRE OFFERS:
- Team estimation of the recipient’s needs and necessities
- Recipient’s individual programme
- Education, in conformity with the interests and potentialities of the recipient
- Psychomotor exercises
- Sensory and game therapy
- Art and work therapy
- Information and experience spreading among the members of the St. Stilian The Child guardian MBCYPDC
- Work with parents
WE WANT TO ACHIEVE:
- A change in the public attitude toward disabled children and their families
- Taking their opinion into consideration and showing respect to their abilities
- Encouraging disabled children and their families to integration in real living conditions
- Working realization