SOCIAL SERVICES COMPLEX
І. General information
"Social services complex" is a combination of services based in the community that aim at helping families and children at risk. The centre is divided in three units: Centre for public support, unit "Mother and baby", Centre for working with neglected children.
The center offers the following services:
- Family consulting
- Family planning
- Pre-natal and post-natal care
- Prevention and support for children, victims of violence, abuse or neglecting
- Section "Mother and baby"
- Daily cares for disabled children
- Centre for emergency help
- Hot telephone line
2.Reintegration and work with children from specialized institutions for children
- Training for self-dependent living and social integration
- Deinstitutionalization and reintegration
3. Adoptive care and adoption
- Information campaigns, training for adoptive parents according to a programme approved by the Ministry of labour and social policy and support after the child’s accommodation.
- Information campaigns, training of candidate-adoptive parents and support in the post adoptive period
4. Prevention of deviating behaviour of children and work with children with deviating behaviour.
- Outclass activities for children with deviating behaviour.
- Educational programmes for the rights and obligations and the sanctions for their breaching.
- Educational programmes for the dangers and the consequences of using drugs and alcohol, smoking, traffic of people, sexual exploitation, information on the issues of violence and neglect.
- Consulting and support for children with deviating behaviour and their families.
5. Prevention of dropping out of school and support for homeless children
- Daily cares
- Diurnal asylums